Written student progress reports at least twice each year and copies of reports on kept on file.
A copy of a progress report for one student. This report should use the suggested template or should otherwise demonstrate a similar level of detail to that found in the template.
Reports should include:
- achievement against the Victorian Curriculum F-10 Languages achievement standards
- achievement and progress related to individual learning goals and targets
- areas for improvement/future learning
- what the CLS will do to support the student’s learning
- what parents /guardians can do to support the student’s progress
- work habits assessment.
DOWNLOAD (docx): Student Progress Report Template (updated July 2023)
The following sample is available as a guide:
DOWNLOAD (pdf): Student Progress Report Sample (updated July 2023)
Instructions for submission
Required template: Yes, see above
Required format: PDF
Required filename: 11_progress.pdf
Additional notes: Submit a copy of the progress report for one student for Term 2, 2023, with the student’s name hidden.