Home » Supporting Documentation » 3. Current lease agreement

3. Current lease agreement


Current, formal agreements in place for each campus.


a) A CLS that operates out of a mainstream government or non-government school site must provide a school council licence agreement

b) A CLS that owns its own premises or operates out of other premises (e.g. church hall, mosque, community centre etc.) must provide one of the following documents:

  • copy of occupancy permit
  • lease agreement or booking form for the duration of the school year, where possible
  • letter confirming the CLS’s ownership of premises.

These documents must include details of the rental agreement including:

  • rental fees
  • rental period
  • hours of use
  • agreed terms of use
  • names (and signatures, where possible) of the licensor and licensee. Note: The name of the licensee (i.e. the CLS) must match the name of the CLS as registered with CAV or ASIC.


Instructions for submission

Required template: Yes, see above.

Required format: Word or PDF

Required filename: 03_leaseagreement

Additional notes: Schools with more than one campus should submit separate documents for each campus and should add the suburb name to the end of the filename, e.g. “03_leaseagreement_lalor”