Be incorporated in line with the Victorian government requirement for funded non-government organisations that deliver services to children.
One of the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or the results of an ASIC search (no older than seven days) confirming their incorporation; or
- Certificate of Incorporation under the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (Vic) or a Consumer Affairs Victoria search (no older than seven days); or
- Certificate of Incorporation under the Co-operatives National Law Application Act 2013 (Cth) or a Consumer Affairs Victoria search (no older than seven days); or
- Certificate of Incorporation under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 (Cth); or
- Royal Charter where the corporation is established by Royal Charter or Statute.
Note: Other types of incorporation arrangements may be approved on a case-by-case basis.
Links to further information
Consumer Affairs Victoria: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au
Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC): https://asic.gov.au
Instructions for submission
Required template: None
Required format: PDF
Required filename: 01_incorporation.pdf