This information applies to the application round for funding in 2022, which has now closed. Updated information will be provided shortly.
In addition to an application form for accreditation, CLS must provide a range of evidentiary documentation in English in PDF format.
CLS must ensure that they regularly update and maintain these documents throughout the accreditation period.
Approved templates and samples of these documents (other than Child Safe Standards) are available via the menus on this site.
When supplying evidence, please ensure:
- the evidence is in English, or is bilingual (including full English translation);
- only the relevant evidence is supplied;
- supporting documents are supplied as PDFs (scan documents and save as PDFs; all other file formats such as Word or jpeg must be saved as PDFs prior to sending);
- the filenames are formulated as set out in the relevant sections
In order to ensure guidelines are followed and that applications can be processed efficiently, at least two members of the school (including the Principal) must take responsibility for:
- reading the guidelines
- checking the accuracy of information provided
- checking completeness of documentation.
- Evidence of incorporation
- Rules of the association, constitution or other governing documents
- School charter, including all school policies as listed
- Current lease agreement
- Emergency Management Plan
- First Aid certificates
- Working With Children (WWC) Checks and/or VIT registrations
- Compliance with Child Safe Standards
- Professional learning outline
- Student enrolment form
- Student attendance roll
- Student progress report
- Student supervision and collection schedule
- Victorian Curriculum-aligned course outline