In addition to an application form for accreditation, CLS must provide a range of evidentiary documentation in English. Some documents must be submitted in Word format while other documents must be submitted as PDFs.
CLS must ensure that they regularly update and maintain these documents throughout the accreditation period.
Approved templates and samples of these documents are available via the menus on this site.
When supplying evidence, please ensure:
- the evidence is in English, or is bilingual (including full English translation);
- only the relevant evidence is supplied;
- documents are submitted in the specified format;
- documents are named with the specified filename.
In order to ensure guidelines are followed and that applications can be processed efficiently, at least two members of the school (including the Principal) must take responsibility for:
- reading the guidelines
- checking the accuracy of information provided
- checking completeness of documentation.