Community language schools are required to provide evidence to support their application for accreditation or re-accreditation. The following documents, in addition to the completed application form, are required for accreditation/re-accreditation in 2019-2021:
- Certificate of Incorporation or Registration
- School constitution, rules of the association or other governing documents
- School charter
- Current lease agreement
- Emergency management plan
- First Aid certificates – copies of documents as well as completed First Aid certificate template
- Working With Children Checks and/or VIT registrations – copies of documents as well as completed WWC/VIT template
- Professional learning outline
- Student attendance roll
- Student progress reports
- Student supervision schedule
- VCE Single Study Language Provider approval (where applicable)
- Victorian Curriculum-aligned course outline
When supplying evidence, please ensure:
- the evidence is in English, or is bilingual (including full English translation);
- only the relevant evidence is supplied;
- supporting documents are supplied as PDFs (scan documents and save as PDFs; all other file formats such as Word or jpeg must be saved as PDFs prior to sending);
- the filenames are formulated as set out in the relevant sections below (and repeated in the application; note that the application itself is to be saved and submitted as “00_application.pdf”).
In order to ensure guidelines are followed and that applications can be processed efficiently, at least two members of the school (including the Principal) must take responsibility for:
- reading the guidelines
- checking the accuracy of information provided
- checking completeness of documentation.
View information about each of the required documents by choosing from the dropdown menu.