All community language schools must provide evidence of current, formal agreements in place for each of the premises they occupy:

(a) For community language schools operating out of a mainstream government or non-government school, the following document is preferred:

  • School council licence agreement (template, if required, available from the DET site.)

(b) For community language schools operating out of other premises (e.g. church hall, mosque, community centre, etc), the following documents are acceptable:

  • Documentation (e.g. copy of occupancy permit, lease agreement or booking form, letter confirming the school’s ownership of premises) indicating that the community language school has the right to occupy and use the premises.

Instructions for submission

Please provide evidence of a current formal agreement for each of your school’s campuses. This evidence must be collated into a single document and submitted as a PDF named “04_leaseagreement.pdf”.